Flesh & Blood Film Festival Programme
To celebrate the tenth anniversary of FAB Press, and the launch of the Flesh & Blood Compendium Book, FAB Press held a two-day film festival on the weekend of 22-23 March 2003. The film festival programme is an informative publication in its own right, and is still available to buy at a bargain price.
Contents include full reviews for all the films shown at the festival, which are as follows: Blood on Satan's Claw, Chambre Jaune, Cutting Moments, Daughters of Darkness, Dust Devil, Flat-N-Fluffy, Four Flies on Grey Velvet, Insanity, The Manitou, Mark of the Devil, The Next Big Thing and Sleepwalker.
Also featuring Biographies and Selected Filmographies for the following Festival Guests:
- Michael Armstrong (director, Mark of the Devil)
- Joanna David (actress, Sleepwalker)
- Nickolas Grace (actor, Sleepwalker)
- Piers Haggard (director, Blood on Satan's Claw)
- Saxon Logan (director, Sleepwalker)
- Wendy Padbury (star, Blood on Satan's Claw)
- Richard Stanley (director, Dust Devil)
- Robert Wynne Simmons (writer, Blood on Satan's Claw)
Size: 210mm x 148mm
Extent: 28 pages, including 4 pages in full colour
Publication Date: March 2003
Cover Price: £2